Seasonal Flu Vaccination
Seasonal Flu Vaccination is Recommended:
WHATEVER YOUR AGE IF YOU HAVE
- A chronic chest complaint, including asthma and COPD
- Heart Disease
- Chronic kidney or liver disease
- Lowered immunity due to a disease or treatment such as steroid medication or cancer treatment
- Chronic Neurological Disease eg Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone Disease
- Any other serious medical condition – please check with the doctor if you are unsure
IF YOU ARE AGED 65 AND OVER
OR IF YOU ARE:
- A registered Carer
- Living in long-stay residential care homes
Children aged 2-3 years will be sent letters inviting them to book into routine nurse appointment.
Children from Reception through to Year 6 will be vaccinated by the School Vaccination Service.